For everything on the route go as planned, the people who come must take into account certain requirements that are indispensable to take into account once you have decided to do the trek.
We know that the Sanctuary of MachuPicchu is invaluable to humanity. To get to it, one of the forms is through the ancient and sacred Inca Trail, which also has its own rules and characteristics.
To define the most traditional route, the Inca trail of 4 days, we know that the entry point is from the KM 82 in Piscacucho. The famous entry of thousands of photographs that are presented in various web spaces.
From there, we go along into a completely protected and regulated trail, until the arrival at MachuPicchu, with fully integrated controls and monitoring centers. Over the years, it has come to have so much demand for space to reach the sacred city, through the Inca route, which has been perfecting its operation, as is natural in a world attraction.
Here are some points to keep in mind when we are going to select the date for our visit and do not run out of spaces. From the entrance, in and after the entrance control, we must take into account the following:
• The maximum number of people within the Inca Trail is 500. For this, it is understood that the people occupying the space are divided between visitors and support staff. Some sources comment that the ratio is between 200 and 220 travelers, compared to 280 and 300.
• Entrance tickets generally run out months in advance. At Wayki Trek we are aware of that, and could become a problem when planning our trip. We will gladly assist you on the same query by our website with an account executive.
• It should be noted that the number of support staff is regulated by the Ministry of Culture. It depends on the number of visitors.
• Permits can only be purchased with the traveler's full name, as well as the passport number. No mistakes, because in fact, the controls are extremely strict along the way.
• When the date is confirmed, it should be taken into account that no change of date, name, or return is allowed.
• Tickets can only be purchased by tourism operators authorized by the Ministry of Culture.
It is necessary to mention that, at this point in the article, it is already clear that, more important than how to get access to the Inca trail, it is more important when, because this sacred route is crowded with visitors and operators buy the Tickets in real time.
We are ready to help you get the best accommodation for your visit, so don’t have any troubles with allocation or no vacancy in the time that you choose to came to the Inca Trail.